IMAGINE WHAT IT WILL FEEL LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE FINALLY MASTERED RUSSIAN PRONUNCIATION.
- You know how to make the correct sounds and your Russian is easy to understand, you sound natural.
- You can speak with a native Russian speaker and he or she understands your accent effortlessly.
- You finally understand the pronunciation rules and can say any sound or a combination of sounds correctly.
- You start more conversations, you get more practice, you improve really fast.
- You love your accent when you speak Russian!
YOU´RE EXCITED ABOUT MASTERING RUSSIAN PRONUNCIATION,
BUT YOU HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!
“How can I pronounce Ы, rolling R, Щ and other sounds that don´t even exist in my native language? I can’t pronounce Ы to save my life, even though I can tell Ы from И very clearly”.
“How do I know how certain vowels are pronounced when they are stressed or unstressed? Why is O sometimes pronounced as A, И as Ы, E as Э and so on?”
“What the heck are voiced/voiceless and hard/soft consonants? That´s so confusing! And why can the same consonant sound differently in different positions inside the word?”
CLEAR RUSSIAN IS A STEP-BY-STEP PROGRAM
that will walk you through every single step of the process of mastering Russian pronunciation – from the alphabet and the most basic sounds to hard/soft and voiced/voiceless consonants and how to pronounce them, to irregular consonants combinations, to how to read prepositions with the following words to sound like a native.
Russian pronunciation follows strict rules. Once you understand the rules it’s easy to read and speak with a true Russian accent.
30+ VIDEO LESSONS
If a picture says a thousand words, then a video says 10,000! Clear Russian contains 30+ video lessons. Each video is packed with easy-to-follow step-by-step explanations, examples, and tips.
You´ll be learning one pronunciation rule at a time and then immediately applying to practice what you´ve just learned. Every video is short and to the point; you won´t have to listen to hours of fluff to learn something new.
There is no shortage of content for you to learn from!
100+ EXERCISES WITH 4 HOURS OF AUDIO
The course comes with printable worksheets that contain exercises for every single pronunciation rule you´ll be learning. After each video, I tell you exactly what exercises you need to do before watching the next video, to make sure you´re constantly improving your pronunciation as you´re going through the course.
Altogether, you´ll have more than 100 exercises with downloadable audio and the keys to practice Russian pronunciation. You can even practice on the go; just download the audio and do exercises when you´re driving to and from work!
TESTED AND PROVEN TO WORK, NO MATTER HOW LONG
YOU HAVE BEEN LEARNING RUSSIAN BEFORE YOU FOUND THIS COURSE.
This course is the result of years of testing, the result of helping hundreds of students learn to speak Russian correctly, have clear pronunciation and minimize their accent.
At the end of the course, your confidence will grow exponentially. You will be able to get your message across clearly (not perfectly, but clearly) and understand other Russian speakers more clearly. You will start more conversations and get more practice.
You will not just “learn”— you will “train” your ears, mind, and mouth to hear the music of Russian and speak it clearly.
It’s not enough to just look at pictures of tongue positions, and it’s not enough to just practice a few individual words. With this course you will train yourself to hear all of the difficult sounds of Russian, you will train the muscles of your mouth, tongue, and throat to speak with a clear Russian accent.
The results I got out of this well-structured course were outstanding. My communication skills (understanding, being understood and fluency) in Russian improved significantly. It´s a very detailed course from the often-overlooked fundamentals of accent work to the specific sounds your struggle with. Every step along the way is carefully explained which makes it easy to understand what you need to do. The course builds up gradually and is divided into sections so it´s possible to do a class a day and fit them in a busy schedule. Unlike accent classes, this course provides you with a daily routine. I feel like it´s the key to really improve. Highly recommended!
As an expat in Russia I struggled for ten years trying to learn the language but never felt at ease speaking because of my American accent. I had no idea how to overcome this obstacle until I discovered Kristina. Her brilliant course and audio lessons is not only the best instruction of Russian pronunciation techniques I’ve ever found – it is the only one. I cannot recommend her course highly enough!
YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU´VE MASTERED RUSSIAN PRONUNCIATION AND LEARNED READING RULES
- People often don´t understand what you want to say or they have to concentrate to understand you.
- You don´t recognize all the sounds of Russian.
- You don´t know the rules of reading so you can´t read unknown words correctly or even close to how they are supposed to be pronounced.
- You feel terrified when you have to speak with Russian native speakers in real life or on the phone.
- You don´t enjoy talking in the Russian language because it makes you feel bad that people don´t understand you.
- You don´t like your accent in the Russian language.
YOUR LIFE AFTER YOU´VE MASTERED RUSSIAN PRONUNCIATION AND LEARNED READING RULES
- Native Russian speakers perfectly understand you. Your pronunciation is clear and pleasant.
- You talk in Russian with confidence because you know you will be understood.
- You enjoy talking in Russian and that brings you a lot of extra practice and improves your level of Russian fast.
- You can easily read any word and any text correctly because you know all the reading rules and pronunciation rules.
- When you travel to Russia, you can easily ask for directions, buy tickets, and chat with locals, because they understand what you say and you understand what they answer.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE CLEAR RUSSIAN COURSE
EACH MODULE INCLUDES EASY-TO-FOLLOW VIDEO LESSONS
AND AUDIO EXERCISES
- Russian alphabet. You can´t do the pronunciation course without learning the alphabet, right?
- Find out my tips on how to master the most difficult Russian sounds (rolling P, Ы, and Щ).
- Confused about why we need hard and soft signs in the alphabet even though they don´t make the sound of their own? I´ll explain that.
- Stress matters! Learn why and how it affects Russian pronunciation.
- Learn how to pronounce stressed A, O, Э, И, Ы, and У.
- Find out when Е, Ё, Ю, and Я give one sound and when two. These are very special vowels!
- “O is always pronounced as A”? That´s a lie! O can sound as O, A, short A and a very short A. Learn these four different sounds!
- Did you know that in some words E is pronounced as И and Я as ЙИ? We´ll cover that, too!
- Not sure why И is pronounced as Ы in some words? We´ll go over that rule, don´t worry.
- Exceptions to the pronunciation rules of vowels? Oh, yes, there are plenty! You´ll learn every single one of them.
- Are hard and soft consonants driving you crazy? Follow my step-by-step instructions to learn how to pronounce them and identify when a consonant should be pronounced as hard and when as soft.
- Confused about voiced and voiceless consonants? Can a consonant be both? How do you know when it is voiced and when it is voiceless? We´ll cover that!
- Why does the final consonant of the word change the sound? Because there is The Rule of The Word End, and I´ll explain to you how it works.
- Never heard of The Rule of The Pair? It applies to literally every single Russian word.
- And what about The rule of the sonorants and B? I´ll show you what sonorants are and how the rule works.
- You want more practice? You´ll have plenty chance to practice everything you´ve learned!
- Why are certain consonant clusters (or combinations) so important? Because they are NOT pronounced the way they are spelled. Learn them all!
- Find out how to pronounce consonant clusters like ТС, ДС, ТЦ, ДЦ, ТСЯ, ТЬСЯ, РДЦ, and ЛНЦ. Hint: all of them are pronounced with the Ц sound, even those that are spelled without Ц.
- Why is “ЧТО” pronounced as “ШТО”? Why is “МУЖЧИНА” pronounced as “МУЩЩИНА”? Because they contain irregular clusters! Learn the rules and never be confused how to pronounce those words correctly!
- Ever heard how native Russian speakers say “EBO” instead of “EГО”? Learn when “EГО” is “EГО” and when it´s “EBO”.
- Discover over 20 most common irregular consonant combinations that are seen in even the simplest words. Once you learn them, your pronunciation will improve significantly!
- There is a special way to pronounce prepositions with the following words and you´ll learn it to sound naturally in Russian.
- Find out simple tweaks to improve your Russian pronunciation immediately. It´s all about correctly saying the short most common prepositions like В, К, С, ИЗ, БЕЗ, and so on.
- Practice saying propositions together with the following word as if it was one word. This affects your pronunciation so much!
- Ready for a challenge? Tackle more advanced prepositions like НАПРОТИВ, СКВОЗЬ, ВОКРУГ, ПОПЕРЁК, and so on.
PLUS, THE BONUSES!
CHEAT SHEET WITH PRONUNCIATION RULES
Have you ever wanted to have a little cheat sheet that would have all the pronunciation rules in one place, that you could use for quick reference? Here it is! Print it and refer to it anytime you need, to check how to pronounce ANY VOWEL in different positions.
MINI-COURSE ON RUSSIAN INTONATIONAL SYSTEM
($77 IN VALUE)
This bonus training will teach you all about intonation in the Russian language, how it changes the meaning of the phrases, how you can convey different ideas with the same phrase by simply changing your intonation and even more important, how to understand different intonations when native Russians speak.
THIS BONUS EXPIRES IN…
LIFETIME ACCESS AND FREE UPDATES TO THE COURSE
I regularly check the course to see if there’s anything I can add or improve. You will always have access to the most up-to-date lessons and exercises, for free.
WANT TO HAVE A SNEAK-PEAK AT THE COURSE
BEHIND THE SCENES?
WHY SHOULD YOU STUDY RUSSIAN PRONUNCIATION AND READING RULES?
BECAUSE PRONUNCIATION IS THE BIGGEST THING THAT PEOPLE NOTICE ABOUT YOUR RUSSIAN!
You can live without advanced vocabulary — you can use simple words to say what you want to say. You can live without advanced grammar — you can use simple grammar structures instead.
But there is no such thing as “simple pronunciation”. If you don’t have good pronunciation, you have bad pronunciation.
Without clear pronunciation, messages can get lost or confused. The listener might even start to feel frustrated because they don’t understand what you´re saying!
Pronunciation is not about removing your accent. It is about making your Russian sounds clear and distinct, so there is no confusion about what you are saying.
The consequences of bad pronunciation are tragic. Even if you use correct (advanced!) grammar and vocabulary, people may simply not understand what you want to say.
It´s crucial to START with mastering pronunciation and THEN focus on grammar, vocabulary and everything else.
The course is great, well structured and easy to use. I had clear instructions on how to practice and how to know if I´m producing the right sounds, and I quickly became aware of my mispronunciations! It´s a fun way to learn from the comfort of your own home at the time that best suits you. I love that I have lifetime access and can go back to re-watch the videos whenever I have some free time, no rush. I feel that I have improved immensely in short 4 weeks. Finally, my Russian friends start to understand me when I speak Russian. It feels amazing!
If you want to speak Russian with confidence this course is essential. I have reached intermediate level Russian but still found the course very useful and corrected mistakes I didn’t even know I had! I refer to it constantly to refresh my memory. I can´t believe I managed to master rolling P, Ы and soft consonants! For the first time, I´m loving my accent when I speak Russian.
NO MATTER WHAT YOUR MAIN REASON TO MASTER RUSSIAN PRONUNCIATION IS,
IT´S TIME YOU FINALLY DO IT.
As a hobby: If you speak Russian with a strong foreign accent, you are making things difficult for people who listen to you. If understanding your Russian takes effort or your accent is unpleasant, people will avoid talking to you if they have the choice.
Before traveling to Russia: Here is the sad reality – almost nobody in Russia speaks English. You may get by with basic Russian but if you can´t pronounce clearly and correctly even the simplest words, there is a chance you won´t be able to buy tickets, make reservations, find a taxi, etc. This may ruin your trip!
To be able to communicate with your Russian partner: Your love life may depend on whether you can understand your partner and be understood. No kidding!
For work: No matter what your profession is, if your working language must be Russian, it´s crucial to speak Russian clearly and to read in Russian correctly. Ability to do that can win you a job or make you lose it! You can have an advanced level of Russian, but if people don´t understand when you speak, it´s useless.
For study: Just imagine how much easier it will be for you to study in a Russian university if you can easily understand your professors and fellow students and can be understood.
HEY, I´M YOUR TEACHER,
I lead an ever-growing community where I help people who are learning Russian on their own get amazing results.
Did I mention that I´m a native Russian speaker? ; )
I used to teach Russian as a private tutor, helping hundreds of students every year improve every aspect of their Russian. That was until I realized that I could be helping THOUSANDS of students at the same time with online courses. Since then I´ve been obsessed with teaching Russian online!
One of my favorite things about teaching Russian pronunciation is hearing from students who´ve completed the course. How now they enjoy speaking Russian, they love their accent, they love that they finally can talk with native Russian speakers and they can understand them easily. And here is the thing; stories like this are the norm inside of Clear Russian, not the exception.
Remember, you can achieve all this too. The question is: will you?
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DATES
Enrollment opens for a limited time at an early bird price
The price goes up
Enrollment closes to new students
WHAT IS STOPPING YOU?
“I DON´T NEED TO LEARN RUSSIAN PRONUNCIATION TO SPEAK RUSSIAN”
Oh yes, you do! Who cares if you´ve mastered grammar and learned thousands of words if your accent is so thick that it´s impossible to understand you? Pronunciation first, grammar and vocabulary second!
“I WILL NEVER HAVE PERFECT PRONUNCIATION”
Yes, most probably you won´t because it´s almost impossible. But I can guarantee that if you try hard enough, you can have a nice and CLEAR pronunciation. And that´s the only thing that matters.
“I HAVE NO NATIVE SPEAKERS AROUND TO PRACTICE PRONUNCIATION WITH“
You don´t need to practice pronunciation with native speakers. I give you plenty of audio exercises to practice! It´s all about training to pronounce correct sounds and learning reading rules.
NOW IT´S YOUR TIME TO IMPROVE YOUR RUSSIAN PRONUNCIATION
- 5 modules with video lessons
- Printable worksheets with 100+ exercises
- Downloadable audio for all exercises
- BONUS: Printable cheat sheet with pronunciation rules
- BONUS: Lifetime access and free updates to the course
- BONUS: Training on Russian intonational system
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BUY?
STEP 1: Enrolling in the Clear Russian
STEP 2: You´ll receive an email with all the details.
STEP 3: You´ll get immediate access to all course materials.
WHO THIS IS FOR:
√ ANYONE WHO IS LEARNING RUSSIAN, FROM COMPLETE BEGINNERS WHO JUST STARTED A FEW DAYS AGO TO ADVANCED LEARNERS
√ ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO PUT IN THE HARD WORK TO SEE RESULTS THAT WILL LAST FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
WHO THIS IS NOT FOR:
⊗ THOSE WHO EXPECT TO MASTER RUSSIAN PRONUNCIATION OVERNIGHT
⊗ ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT SUCCESS HAPPENS WITHOUT HARD WORK
⊗ LINGUISTIC NERDS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THE SCIENTIFIC APPROACH TO RUSSIAN PRONUNCIATION. THIS COURSE ONLY INCLUDES PRACTICAL INFORMATION WITHOUT EXPLAINING ANY COMPLICATED LINGUISTIC TERMS
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I wholeheartedly believe in the transformation you will experience through the Clear Russian course and have had hundreds of successful graduates. But I want you to feel confident in trying it out for yourself!
That´s why I offer a 100% risk-free guarantee. You can try Clear Russian, and if you aren´t satisfied, just ask me for a full refund within 14 days of the day of your purchase.
If you do the work, put your best effort in, and feel that I haven´t delivered on the course, I will issue you a 100% refund.
Check your spam folder. If it’s not there, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, totally! Start whenever you want and go at your own pace whenever you have free time.
The primary mode of instruction for this course will be video lessons, which you’ll have lifetime access to and can watch and re-watch as many times as you like!
Absolutely not! The course is hosted on a course website that has nothing to do with Facebook. You´ll receive login information to be able to access the course on the portal.
To get the maximum results from this program, I recommend you spend about 30 minutes per day practicing the materials I provide. In addition, you will need to watch and review the video lessons, which range from 1-1.5 hours each week for the entire 5-module program.
How does lifetime access sound!? 🙂 After purchasing the course, you’ll always have access to the content, as well as any future updates that are made to the material. Therefore, you can complete this course entirely at your own pace, and re-visit the content whenever you need to.
No problem, go at your own pace. The program is designed to give you access to new materials every week for 5 weeks straight. If you find that you are falling behind for some reason, don’t worry. You can definitely start where you left off. You have lifetime access to all materials!
Absolutely! Of course, you must follow my instructions during the entire 5-module course, and you HAVE to put in the practice time. I’m not going to lie and say you can casually skim through this program and expect to get dramatic results. Learning Russian pronunciation takes steady and consistent effort. It’s not difficult work, but it does take consistent practice each and every day. Do this and you can expect to build great confidence in your speaking ability as you learn to speak Russian in a way that all native Russian speakers will understand.
You will keep improving long after the course is complete. Your understanding of the correct and incorrect pronunciation will enable you to keep improving long after the course. I provide you with the audio files after each lesson and these can be used years afterwards. The audio files reinforce what you have learned.
I will give you lots and lots of listen-and-repeat speech exercises to practice what you learn in your lessons. You can put these on your iPod, iPad or mobile phone to practice wherever you go! You can use the listen-and–repeat practice audio files for 15-30 minutes per day, and this will give you the repetition and practice needed to successfully improve your speech. Each lesson includes a practice audio file for correcting what was covered in that lesson.
Yes. This training helps people understand native speakers more easily. My lessons include ear training exercises that help you learn to hear and say sounds and stress patterns (the rhythm / music of Russian). By the end of the course you will understand exactly what native speakers do with sounds and the pitch of their voice when they speak Russian. You will be a pronunciation expert and you will be able to hear the important differences between your pronunciation and that of native speakers. All of my students find that their listening skills improve with this training.
To improve your pronunciation you need to PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE! I give you everything you need. You need to do as much listening and speaking practice as you can with the materials provided.
It’s never too late to change your speech! Some of my students were living in Russia for years before they found this course and still have still made excellent improvement to their speech. However, it is true to say that the sooner you start the better. The longer you use the same speech patterns, the more difficult they are to change. It’s never too late or too early to start!
YES! I intentionally start from the very basics (alphabet) and gradually get more advanced from there. You don´t need to speak Russian at all and you don´t need to know anything about Russian pronunciation to take and successfully complete the course!
Answer these three questions:
- Is it easy for native Russian speakers to understand you when you speak Russian?
- Do you like your Russian pronunciation?
- Will you be able to pronounce correctly any unknown Russian word when you see it for the first time?
If you answered “no” to these questions, you probably need to take this course because your accent is not clear and you don´t know very well the pronunciations and reading rules.
Well, maybe! You could try watching some Youtube videos and learn the most basic 2-3 pronunciation rules. If you really think you’d be better off learning Russian pronunciation on your own, that is absolutely your prerogative. What I will say is that it will almost certainly take you much, much longer to figure it out on your own and most probably your accent will never be as clear and easy to understand as it could be after taking this course.
I understand this course is an investment, but what you are paying for is a professional, comprehensive course that is packaged up for you in a logical, step-by-step order. It´s better than any pronunciation book with CD package out there. The only thing you can compare it to is private classes with a Russian tutor who is particularly trained to correct accents and teach pronunciation. Those are expensive! My exact goal in creating this course is to save you the hours upon hours of trial-and-error and frustration, by teaching you the correct methods the first time around. I want you to be able to practice and improve your skills sooner.
Finally, there is something to be said about investing in yourself, your skills, and your time. The very act of investing in your own learning sets you up mentally for success! You´ll be much more motivated to finally master the Russian pronunciation if you´ve already paid for the course and have all the materials and step-by-step tutorials ready.
My role is to support and assist you in mastering Russian pronunciation and learning the rules of reading, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment, and follow-through. I cannot predict and I do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual´s results depend on his or her dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there guarantees as to specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this website.
I present real world experiences, testimonials, and insights about other people´s experiences with my website for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved, or they are comments from individuals who can speak to my character and/or quality of my work. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current students will achieve the same or similar results, rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CLEAR RUSSIAN PROGRAM?
DROP ME A LINE, I’M HERE TO HELP!